Use this scholarships search tool to find out what scholarships you might be eligible for.
There are many scholarships, grants, and bursaries which can help support you financially with your studies in Australia. They are offered by the Australian Government, education providers, and a number of other public and private organisations.
All applications and enquiries for scholarships are made through the scholarship provider
Scholarships in Australia for international students
Being one of the most popular study destinations in the world, Australia has plenty to offer on a holistic level to international students. Their education system is globally renowned and is highly regarded as one of the best in the world.
Scholarships in Australia for international students are plenty and you can use this great opportunity to the best of your ability. Read on to learn more about the various scholarships available to you.
Australia Awards Scholarships
- One must have completed a minimum of 18 years of age and must have the intention of adding to the development of your home country.
- Diversity preference (women applicants, minority groups, people belonging to rural/ economically weaker sections of society).
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Award
- One must have completed a minimum of 18 years of age at the time the program or course begins.
- One must not have received any Australian Government grant in recent years.
Destination Australia Scholarship
- Based on predefined eligibility criteria, Higher Education Providers (HEPs) can provide these scholarships to domestic and international students.
- International students must be studying at a regional campus or a remote area. Some areas include Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, etc.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- Meant to encourage students’ passion for research, if they are pursuing a Doctorate or Masters degree – basically, for High Degree Research (HDR).
- The student must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at an Australian Higher Education Provider (HEP), to be eligible for RTS Stipend, RTS Fees Offset and RTS Allowances.
- Eligible for RTS Stipend, if the student is not receiving income from another source to support their general living costs, during their course of study if that income is greater than 75% of that student’s RTP Stipend rate.
- A student must not be receiving an equivalent award or PhD scholarships in Australia from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees, to be eligible for RTP Fees Offset.
If you plan on studying in Australia with the aid of a university scholarship, fill in the inquiry form today! Our expert education counsellors will contact you to help you pursue your abroad journey without a hassle.